Friday, June 27, 2008

Wednesday Morning Deer Creek mtb, afternoon Deer Creek road.

Wednesday morning I did the usual crazy early mt bike ride, again at Deer Creek. I got there about 5:45AM and Don Sims showed up a few minutes later. We were able to get on the trail by 6:05pm.

We rode up to Red Mesa, did one CW loop and then rode down and did a CC loop around Plymouth Mt.

I thought that since Don works at the CMC, and had a bike rack on his car, and I wanted to do a road ride up Deer Creek that evening, I'd just put my bike on his rack and ride to work with him. He was ok with that, and we rigged up and took off.

After work, I got on the road bike and biked the 30 miles back to Deer Creek and up the canyon to Highgrade. I decided not to climb to the top because my bike needed some mechanical work and I wanted to get it to the shop before they closed. I made it there and they fixed it.

Ready for the MS150

No comments: